fot

[Fot] Sebring 12 Hour Race

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Sebring 12 Hour Race
From: Jeff Snook via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 17:12:06 -0500
I will be racing my TR3 during the Sebring 12 Hour event March 18 - 21.
Anyone going to be there, stop by and say hello.  The HSR vintage/historic
races are late in the day on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.  Plus a few
parade laps Saturday morning before the start of the "Big Race".  If you're
lucky you might even see TR Guru Glen Efinger torquing the head, doing plug
checks, making sure his beautiful restoration is performing satisfactorily!
We are getting it race ready for the FOT event a Summit Point in May.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com
419-344-0319 (Mobile)