fot

Re: [Fot] Spectator tracks

To: "John Hasty" <jhasty@mhc-law.com>, "Kas Kastner" <kaskastner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spectator tracks
From: Greg Solow via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:36:02 -0700
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
I have to agree with Kas as far as watching races& driver's on the track.
Laguna Seca was once very good, but if has been ruined for the spectators by
all of the walls, garages and grandstands.
       The Montery Reunion still has to be tops for the selection of
fantastic car that only show up there.  You just do not have much of a view
of them on the track anymore.

       Greg Solow.