fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 Transmission

To: Bill Tobin <william.tobin31@verizon.net>, Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Transmission
From: Bob Davis via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 16:28:29 +0000
Cc: Bill Tobin via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Eaglegate is still going but the last time I spoke with them he had sold all
his stock of bellhousings and did not have a plan for another run. But you
still should check with them. His name is Bill Close but his son may be running
it now. At one time he had a huge stock of un-drilled American Racing
Silverstone wheels, too.

Bob