fot

Re: [Fot] TR/MG challenge at Mosport

To: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR/MG challenge at Mosport
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 20:50:26 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Hey Dave, been trying for 4 yrs only finished in front of him once @
VIR......(his motor broke)

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for sharing this great news, Henry.

It's good to hear that you guys are enjoying quality time racing together.

Jeff sure does an amazing job of driving his TR3.  He and his car have been an
inspiration to me since our first meeting at Watkins Glen during the Kastner
Cup in 2008.  If I could keep up with him, our TR3s would look great racing
together.  I hope to get that chance someday.

Dave H.

________________________________
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:58:49 AM
Subject: [Fot] TR/MG challenge at Mosport

So last year the Canadian MGB's took 1-2-3 in the Challenge Race at Mosport
after a certain famous TR6 had an engine failure. This year our numbers didn't
quite get us our own Challenge Race, but VARAC called it "a race within a
race", which I guess actually spanned three groups.

The faithful will be happy to know the fastest lap turned by the marques was
done in a Canadian TR8, and an MG did not finish in front of a Triumph in the
hotly contested VH3-VH7 race group all weekend. That group ran the TR3-TR250 vs
MGA-MGB.

Congrats to Jeff Snook for turning a blistering 1:43.8 in his TR3A, that's
truly amazing. Way to go Glen and Terry for building and maintaining a very
fast and pretty car. Jeff paddocked with us, Mark and I have never had so much
action under our tent. Thankfully everybody was looking at a pretty white TR3!

VARAC is committed to continue with the TR/MG Challenge Race, this year our
numbers were a little off from attrition being so close to the Jefferson
500/Kastner Cup weekend. Mark your calendars folks, this is the June race to
run!!!

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

fot@autox.team.net