fot

Re: [Fot] crankcase vent catch can

To: 'FOT List Triumph' <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] crankcase vent catch can
From: Yellow04 <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:49:43 -0400
I'm from the school of thought that if oil gets blown out of the engine, it's
milky, full of condensation, and has no business going back into my motor! If
you are putting enough oil on the catch tank that you NEED to drain it back
into the motor, something is not right.

Brian, one cup of oil in the catch tank after running a Mosport weekend is not
a lot of oil. Think of the amount of time you had that throttle at WFO over the
course of the weekend... That's the beauty of Mosport!

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive