fot

Re: [Fot] Gt6 differential failure

To: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Gt6 differential failure
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 17:27:08 -0500
Cc: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
References: <EE2C8103-92D7-4F9D-AF8B-6476B699690D@me.com> <CALCydYr6L5W-5LvasEKNdpFHzcyhtyrjGNOMJYpZ8jDC7OqEiQ@mail.gmail.com> <0A3CD8EB-80AA-43B3-A152-5D3DE4D4F5F3@me.com> <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAACxbEgK3O79MiqnuYcYqj9HCgAAAEAAAAIHfjSNgXQ1IttclumkQSZUBAAAAAA==@netspace.net.au> <5621FAA6-7032-4E66-9E25-01FFAD191A4E@me.com> <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAACxbEgK3O79MiqnuYcYqj9HCgAAAEAAAALwf5ZKXgbxMsRT+Anv/YaMBAAAAAA==@netspace.net.au> <00C610A8-7260-4B13-96BD-F8A63E6A5197@mhc-law.com>
I disagree. For the GT6 race car if you want to go fast that is simply not true.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing

Sent from my iPhone