fot

[Fot] Graaten

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Graaten
From: Russell Westfall <rwestfall@ymail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 16:25:12 -0700

---1662700043-398614623-1439853912=:85057

FOTers
After a long rehabilitation project my TR4 hit the track at Graaten last
weekend. My friend and crew chief Bill Maynard has been and continues to be a
huge help on the car. Did we have some issues in this maiden voyage?
Oh yes, we had overheating, leaky pinion seal, valve train issues, and more,
but we got out there and had a blast. I want to thank Michael Moore, Tim,and
Ryan Murphy, and Tony Drews for their help at the track. Joe and the rest of
the Alexander&#39;s have been a big help in this project. My wife Terry has
been supportive of this project and me through all of the trials and
tribulations. I look forward to many more fabulous weekends with the great
group of people who are the FOT!
Russ Westfall
---1662700043-398614623-1439853912=:85057

valign="top"><div>FOTers<br />After a long rehabilitation project my TR4 hit
the track at Graaten last weekend. My friend and crew chief Bill Maynard has
been and continues to be a huge help on the car. Did we have some issues in
this maiden voyage?<br />Oh yes, we had overheating, leaky pinion seal, valve
train issues, and more, but we got out there and had a blast. I want to thank
Michael Moore, Tim,and Ryan Murphy, and Tony Drews for their help at the track.
Joe and the rest of the Alexander's have been a big help in this project. My

--===============5337423067419595702==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive