fot

Re: [Fot] Graaten

To: "Russell Westfall" <rwestfall@ymail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Graaten
From: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 08:21:56 -0400

--===============0213914825899348686==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0493_01D0D98E.F2252B50"

------=_NextPart_000_0493_01D0D98E.F2252B50
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Russ, it only gets better!
Enjoy.
Bill
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Russell Westfall=20
  To: fot@autox.team.net=20
  Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 7:25 PM
  Subject: [Fot] Graaten

        FOTers
        After a long rehabilitation project my TR4 hit the track at =
Graaten last weekend. My friend and crew chief Bill Maynard has been and =
continues to be a huge help on the car. Did we have some issues in this =
maiden voyage?
        Oh yes, we had overheating, leaky pinion seal, valve train =
issues, and more, but we got out there and had a blast. I want to thank =
Michael Moore, Tim,and Ryan Murphy, and Tony Drews for their help at the =
track. Joe and the rest of the Alexander's have been a big help in this =
project. My wife Terry has been supportive of this project and me =
through all of the trials and tribulations. I look forward to many more =
fabulous weekends with the great group of people who are the FOT!
        Russ Westfall =20

-----

------=_NextPart_000_0493_01D0D98E.F2252B50
        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Russ, it only gets better!</DIV>
<DIV>Enjoy.</DIV>
<DIV>Bill</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Drwestfall@ymail.com =
href=3D"mailto:rwestfall@ymail.com";>Russell=20
  Westfall</A> </DIV>
title=3Dfot@autox.team.net=20
  href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, August 17, 2015 =
7:25=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Fot] Graaten</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <TABLE border=3D0 cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
      <TD vAlign=3Dtop>
        <DIV>FOTers<BR>After a long rehabilitation project my TR4 hit =
the track=20
        at Graaten last weekend. My friend and crew chief Bill Maynard =
has been=20
        and continues to be a huge help on the car. Did we have some =
issues in=20
        this maiden voyage?<BR>Oh yes, we had overheating, leaky pinion =
seal,=20
        valve train issues, and more, but we got out there and had a =
blast. I=20
        want to thank Michael Moore, Tim,and Ryan Murphy, and Tony Drews =
for=20
        their help at the track. Joe and the rest of the Alexander's =
have been a=20
        big help in this project. My wife Terry has been supportive of =
this=20
        project and me through all of the trials and tribulations. I =
look=20
        forward to many more fabulous weekends with the great group of =
people=20
        who are the FOT!<BR>Russ Westfall =
</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  <P>