fot

Re: [Fot] Oils-why the search?

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oils-why the search?
From: John Styduhar <johnstydo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 15:31:18 -0400
Cc: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>

--089e0112d07e10e9fb051fba1c31

Good ole Pennsylvania crude- the beginnings of the oil industry in the
United States. They also offer a 10W-40 oil that will give you one or two
more hp at the higher revs.

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 8:25 PM, Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com> wrote:

> I imagine many of you know this, but some may not. There is not a person
> named "Brad Penn" involved with this oil.
> The refinery, which was the old Kendall place, is located on Bradly Street
> or some such somewhere in Pennsylvania.
> Brad Penn Grade 1 is basically a modern version of the old Kendall GT1
> performance oil.
>
> mjb.

--089e0112d07e10e9fb051fba1c31

d ole Pennsylvania crude- the beginnings of the oil industry in the United =
States. They also offer a 10W-40 oil that will give you one or two more hp =
"gmail_quote">On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 8:25 PM, Mark J Bradakis <span dir=3D=
"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mark@bradakis.com"; target=3D"_blank">mark@brada=
"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">I imagine m=
any of you know this, but some may not. There is not a person named &quot;B=
rad Penn&quot; involved with this oil.<br>
The refinery, which was the old Kendall place, is located on Bradly Street =
or some such somewhere in Pennsylvania.<br>
Brad Penn Grade 1 is basically a modern version of the old Kendall GT1 perf=
ormance oil.<br>
mjb.<br>
/a><br>
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>