fot

Re: [Fot] VARA SoCal races near 2016 Kastner Cup

To: Steven Belfer <steve@artwithcars.com> s=q20140121; t=1445027235; bh=/k4i5eU22V8SDSLlhP+oTujD5u+7BzhuUw8WTdsyIhQ=; h=Received:Received:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:From: Subject:Date:To; b=gtGwVUz121l5XLT8vPqkZV6hQzW7IgOHrvKatUr8R8vHdQV9B5jqRNCVhfZ3wrlme 0krodBf/+G2arzOqtv6HD08jyWvQxp2x99ZKoCeyRkN8ZWQQ8xLGadHu43SAztZ8PG ax3BaAx1CcgcCAaxkkowt227pf3zFL9elzpaXgPlBNO51eecXQjfLtFPgfFC+ycz/O 3cRdftYEvDidRrWnVw3X0TZJ8oH6dxDEKfYJUrZdBIiQaHjZDnv5uukbU9giV27Xv2 tKQvzB9ayWRYRlEds/2vFPI8PBsLqXSC4KtEDW3P4YjPtUMRJfKWuSE0RZ3Dhm4HH0 ITcS/kXzIDp3w==
Subject: Re: [Fot] VARA SoCal races near 2016 Kastner Cup
From: Dave <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:27:14 -0700
Cc: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Welcome back, Steve.
Thanks for posting this information.
Also, HMSA usually holds an event at Laguna in March.
I'll check the Hooked on Driving schedule.  They regularly run events at
Thunderhill.
That would be another track worth visiting, if just for a track day.
There is always race cars testing in group C with open passing.  Thunderhill is
a fast track and a favorite of many racers.
In any event, I think there will be a number options for us.

Dave H.

Sent from my iPad