fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 Burnt plugs

To: Bud R <levilevi@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 Burnt plugs
From: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 19:30:57 +0000
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
I haven't done it myself since I use SU's but the process is detailed in Len
Renkenberger's Six Tech manual which can be found online at this link:

http://www.74tr6.com/pdfs/6-TECH%20Complete.pdf

When I started working on cars way, way back when Len's book was an incredible
resource coming out of 6-Pack. Look over the differential rebuild section if
you want to understand how to rebuild a diff.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com