fot

Re: [Fot] That Looong Race Prelude

To: "billdentin@aol.com" <billdentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] That Looong Race Prelude
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 15:15:16 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
This is Loooong Race number 45.  45 years in a row is a Loooong time to do
anything.  Congratulations to Chicagoland Sports Car Club and Midwestern
Council of Sports Car Clubs.  I hope to run Saturday with the small production
Miata Mob and Sunday with the Vintage group.  Great fun to be involved.

Scott B.

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233

billdentin@aol.com wrote:

I'll SECOND Jason's thoughts.

THAT LOOOONG RACE in 1981 was one of my very first racing events, and I've been
at every one since except for a couple when the VSCDA had a conflicting event
at Mid-Ohio the same week end.  God willin...I'll be there next week end
too...getting in everyone's way...

Bill Dentinger