fot

Re: [Fot] That Looong Race Prelude

To: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] That Looong Race Prelude
From: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 14:46:34 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
This is a good weekend, great track, and the best of people.

Blackhawks Farms is a privately owned track with great infrastructure. It's
very green with grass and trees, and plenty of paddock space and choices.

Entries are not usually expensive, the camping is free with a nominal charge
for electricity. New facilities with showers and a second story covered deck
that affords a view of much of the track.

Hold that thought. You will be hearing more about Blackhawks Farms in the
future.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648