fot

Re: [Fot] Wrap-Up News from Blackhawk Farms

To: jason@multivintage.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wrap-Up News from Blackhawk Farms
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:33:46 -0400

------=_Part_6430_643022471.1445877226468

What he says is true.  I seen it.  I was there.  I can't wait to see videos.
Sean Alexander must have had a hell of a start in Race TWO.  I watched from
outside the gate just past Turn SIX, and he picked up some five positions
between the green flag and Turn SIX, leaving Tony with a lot of real estate to
recover.  Sean and Tony always put on a heck of a show, and with only an
eyelash difference in their lap times, completing a pass takes a lot of help,
beit talent, traffic, or blind luck.  Both seem to have truckloads of all three.

Bill Dentinger

PS Rumors about topless and bottomless Pit Bunnies at the Wine & Cheese Party
Saturday night are misleading. "Topless and Bottomless Pit Bunnies" at October
events in Wisconsin means no babushkas and no goulashes.  The weather was great
for October in Wisconsin, but when the sun went down...it was cold and damp.