fot

[Fot] Tr3/4 In/Ex gasket

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Tr3/4 In/Ex gasket
From: fmccjr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 09:21:59 -0400
Hi Everybody,

In the process of removing the transmission after the OD exploded at the Lime
Rock Historics, I discovered that my exhaust gasket shows leakage. Perhaps the
lower studs weren't tightened enough(?). What gasket would you recommend to
replace it? I forget what was there before- probably one that came with the set
I got from BFE...
The header has a 1/2" thick flange, and I believe it is flat, but I will be
checking that later today.
Thanks! I hope to get this car sorted and trouble free for racing next season!

Rick McCurdy
Newburgh, NY
Red w/ white stripe TR3 #132
fot@autox.team.net