fot

Re: [Fot] Tr3/4 In/Ex gasket

To: fmccjr@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tr3/4 In/Ex gasket
From: Greg Blake <gblake58tr3@icloud.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 08:28:43 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
I had problems with this before and it turned out to be an untrue header
flange. Once I fixed the flange issue, I have gotten away with doubling up on
the standard gaskets, but they eventually fail. I had a company that makes
graphite gaskets for industrial purposes run me a small batch a few years ago.
These have performed flawlessly. I'll go thru my records and send there info
later today. Great company.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone