fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 TR6 quick rack

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>, <gblake58tr3@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 TR6 quick rack
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 11:14:03 -0800 reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0
Amici, After talking to the tech service at Moss Motors, I was told there
were some failures with the old style rack quick assembly (one in the UK and
one in the US).  The old quick rack was evaluated and found to not be as
strong as they had wanted it to be, so they redesigned it.  It is supposed
to be a much sturdier item and they also supply and recommend a better
mounting kit which holds the aluminum housing as well.  BTW, they don't
recommend it for racing and the standard rack is made from the same housing.
I have one on order and I'll report what I think of the product after I
receive it.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44