fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 TR6 quick rack

To: "'Charly Mitchel'" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>, "'Tony Drews'" <tony@tonydrews.com>, <gblake58tr3@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 TR6 quick rack
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 15:13:26 -0500
Realize these were probably made by the low bidder in a third world country.
It is a sad fact that even items labeled as "product of UK" only means it
was ordered by someone in the UK from anywhere else in the world. Multiple
suppliers have confirmed this is the case. Be very careful. Think of your
own safety and the investment in the car before putting it all at risk.
China, Mexico, India and Pakistan are not the UK!.

Yeah, I must be getting old...............

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49