fot

[Fot] Driveline angles

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Driveline angles
From: damys@charter.net
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 05:07:22 -0700

--=_dcc0f363a32df3f3d24ce708628a114b

=0A=0A=09The front of the motor is slightly lower than stock. I believe=
 the=0Arear of the trans is approximately stock. =0A=0A=09Can anyone giv=
e me an idea what the front diff angle should be.=0AIdeally inclined upw=
ard at 6 1/2 degrees for the current downward=0Aangle of the rear of the=
 trans.=0A=0A=09Although the frame looks straight, and we have had it ch=
ecked by a=0Aframe alignment company, if the rear has been rolled up in=
 an accident=0Athis would create the condition we are experiencing. Just=
 thinking out=0Aloud?=0A=0A

--=_dcc0f363a32df3f3d24ce708628a114b

; I believe the rear of the trans is approximately stock.&nbsp; </p><p>C=
an anyone give me an idea what the front diff angle should be.&nbsp;&nbs=
p; Ideally inclined upward at 6 1/2 degrees for the current downward ang=
le of the rear of the trans.</p><p>Although the frame looks straight, an=
d we have had it checked by a frame alignment company, if the rear has b=
een rolled up in an accident this would create the condition we are expe=

--=_dcc0f363a32df3f3d24ce708628a114b--

--===============6907990022082719628==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com