fot

Re: [Fot] GoPro

To: walt <walt@hot-tr6.com>,fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] GoPro
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 22:44:52 -0500
You can use the free video editing application on a computer to put
the multiple files together.  My Hero 3 goes a while longer before
splitting to the 2nd file.  You could maybe try setting it to 30
frames per second instead of 60 if it's set to 60.  That should give
you roughly 24 minutes per file.

Congrats again on your win at Laguna Seca!

Regards, Tony