fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup

To: John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com>,gblake58tr3@icloud.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 22:56:43 -0500
Cc: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Just pulled in after doing the back to back weekends (Sonoma / Laguna
Seca).  4900 miles total including dropping the race car off in
Monterey Monday after Sonoma and then heading back to Sacramento for
the week (Daughter lives there).  Was between 1700 and 1800 miles to
Sonoma one way.  Beautiful solo drive.  Had snow on the way out, was
running the air conditioning for a while on the way back.  Totally worth it.

Found one of my trees laying across the corner of my house when I got
home, luckily not much damage.

Vroom, Vroom!
Tony Drews