fot

Re: [Fot] crankshaft vendors?

To: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net> t=1463826191; bh=AKFYOfnDDCn6ovHQMTXtQfZIGS22wirw3H+AthTBDHI=; h=Content-type:MIME-version:Subject:From:Date:Message-id:To; b=PsYp9xch8PdXkyPh7JDuci+2yTtbCXme6jk99fcTmitYxKsyeJhC3bHTD2g2LYCHB 6/bJeiv8YOPFaqUMaNU1zTBZAPG/l+1i0x8f8gNcHlNPzrZs6PCJ2E6M1hA7S79VrW GM9NuoqL6wmzBIzW+ii8GzuajUxPIaMyosIaZ2piS0TKvVaQg01FGg4soo5G+c4VeO sbtj4LngMWZUvYQjX/sstG7meUvpcyRmzkKVK2k6Ag1DzZDetCMiPPi1FQRF6PWPK0 b30tzHn+hwVhNixAMgN53e9zk9f9z3LhwOXfgz0eFHI/MA9t+WNwFUwPEOaAtt6VEA qwiJXos11vfTQ==
Subject: Re: [Fot] crankshaft vendors?
From: Greg Blake <gblake58tr3@icloud.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 05:23:09 -0500
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Marine Crankshaft in California. They have made 5, that I know of, as of 2011
when we had a batch of 3 made. It is a dummy main design as well that John
Frymark (I believe) helped them design.

We had two made with an alternate rod journal diameter so that cheap and
plentiful small block rods and bearings could be used.

Due to the dummy main design, a very minor amount of block grinding was
required to clear the throws, was not a big deal at all.

We have been very impressed with the cranks.

They did miss their deadline by a few months, so order early and call often.

Sent from my iPhone