fot

[Fot] GT-6 Parts

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] GT-6 Parts
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl@gt-classics.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 08:11:57 -0400
Hi folks,

I was visiting Mike Gassman in Waynesboro, VA yesterday.

He has a few interesting GT-6 parts that he would like to
sell if anyone is interested.  He has a "race-prepped"
rear suspension setup, which includes a Quaife rear,
shortened TR-6 axles, disc brakes, etc that he would
like to sell.  He also has a fiberglass, one-piece front
valance/air dam for sale.

For more information, please contact Mike at:
540-949-TRMG (8764)

or visit his website at:
http://www.gassmanautomotive.com/

Definitely some nice eye-candy there.  He has a rather
nice early TR-4 project that I'd love to buy from him.
I just really don't need any more projects right now.

--
Thanks,
John

rjl@gt-classics.com