fot

Re: [Fot] Midwest Triumph News Update With Grattan Magic

To: "BillDentin@aol.com" <billdentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Midwest Triumph News Update With Grattan Magic
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 13:19:52 -0500
Cc: triumph friends <fot@autox.team.net>

--001a11409062bb43b0053ae97117

The Cuda and the Cuda Pilot where not at Grattan. Brian regretfully had to
spend the weekend overseeing the installation of a peperoni making robot.
He had to work at some Tyson plant somewhere in Kansas.
Damn work getting in the way of the important stuff again.
Glad you are coming back home for the Loooong Race.
We want you at our afterhours Bon Fire party this year (or just Shirley)
Bring something with you to burn as a sacrifice at our Annual Giant Fire
Jason.

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 10:39 AM, <billdentin@aol.com> wrote:

> Jason...
>
> Another fine Race Report.  Hasty says it made him feel like he'd been
> there.  Maybe so, but I've raced GRATTAN so many times that it just made me
> 'homesick'.  I sure wish I had been there.
>
> Tony's axle issue sounds scary.  It reminded me of the half dozen rear
> axles we broke at GRATTAN.  It was common early on.  I can't remember, but
> I think it was the 'Southwick' fix that addressed that issue.  For sure it
> kept the wheel with the car.  Maybe there was something else we did to stop
> breaking axles at GRATTAN.  I can't remember.  Of course, at my age, I
> can't remember if I had breakfast, until I look in the mirror.
>
> How about the Barracuda?  Did the Cuda Pilot run at GRATTAN like he said
> he would.  That's a tight track for that beast.
>
> Jason...you've always gone FAST, but taking the checker in racing sessions
> was often a disappointing issue.  That makes this particular trip to
> GRATTAN special.  Very special...very impressive.  Good for you!
>
> Bill Dentinger
>
> PS I've already got my airline tickets to fly back to Wisconsin for That
> Loooong Race at Blackhawk Farms Raceway come October.  I'm looking forward
> to it.  That season ending Midwestern Council event provides a nice
> opportunity for FOT racers to experience Blackhawk prior to next June's
> Kastner Cup event.

 a peperoni making robot. He had to work=C2=A0at some Tyson plant somewhere=
 in Kansas. </div><div>Damn work getting in the way of the important stuff =
div>We want you at our afterhours Bon Fire party this year=C2=A0(or just Sh=
irley) </div><div>Bring something with you to burn as a sacrifice at our An=
ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:billdentin@aol.com"; target=3D"_blank">billdentin=
=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><font co=
lor=3D"black" face=3D"arial" size=3D"2">

9;d been there.=C2=A0 Maybe so, but I&#39;ve raced GRATTAN so many times th=
at it just made me &#39;homesick&#39;.=C2=A0 I sure wish I had been there.<=
/div>

ozen rear axles we broke at GRATTAN.=C2=A0 It was common early on.=C2=A0 I =
can&#39;t remember, but I think it was the &#39;Southwick&#39; fix that add=
ressed that issue.=C2=A0 For sure it kept the wheel with the car.=C2=A0 May=
be there was something else we did to stop breaking axles at GRATTAN.=C2=A0=
 I can&#39;t remember.=C2=A0 Of course, at my age, I can&#39;t remember if =
I had breakfast,=C2=A0until I look in the mirror.</div>

like he said he would.=C2=A0 That&#39;s a tight track for that beast.</div>

sessions was often a disappointing=C2=A0issue.=C2=A0 That makes this partic=
ular trip to GRATTAN=C2=A0special.=C2=A0 Very special...very impressive.=C2=
=A0 Good for you!</div>

r That Loooong Race at Blackhawk Farms Raceway come October.=C2=A0 I&#39;m =
looking forward to it.=C2=A0 That season ending Midwestern Council event pr=
ovides a nice opportunity for FOT racers to experience Blackhawk prior to n=
ext June&#39;s Kastner Cup event.=C2=A0 </div>