fot

Re: [Fot] variation in Timken carrier bearing width?

To: fubog1 <fubog1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] variation in Timken carrier bearing width?
From: Jason Sukey <jsukey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 12:07:06 -0400
Cc: FOT list <fot@autox.team.net>

--001a114ac94a525fd3053da7ab00

Glen,
     Thanks for the reply.  Only goes to reinforce the practice of assuming
nothing and measuring everything!

Jason

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 11:50 AM, fubog1 <fubog1@aol.com> wrote:

> Yes!
> I have run into that on several occasions but can't remember the Timken
> numbers, nor do I have a technical explanation.
> Glen

pan dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fubog1@aol.com"; target=3D"_blank">fub=
e=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><font c=
olor=3D"black" size=3D"2" face=3D"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes<font si=
ze=3D"2">!<br>
I have run into that on several occasions but can&#39;t remember the Timken=
 numbers, nor do I have a technical explanation.<br>
Glen<br>