fot

[Fot] TR4 Lemons race car project restarting

Subject: [Fot] TR4 Lemons race car project restarting
From: jsukey at gmail.com (Jason Sukey)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 08:08:10 -0500
Hi Andy,
I ran a TR gearbox in my GT6 street car for quite a few years.  The gear
ratios aren't as sweet as the GT6 box, but it's a nice stout piece.  The
TR6 rear plate is what you need.  I'd stick with the GT6 flywheel though,
it's lighter than the TR flywheel.  They use the same pressure plate, so no
worries, just use a TR6 clutch disc.  You will need to make a custom pilot
bushing.

Jason Sukey

On Jan 8, 2017 12:18 AM, "Andrew Packard via Fot" <fot at autox.team.net>