fot

[Fot] Engine mounts

Subject: [Fot] Engine mounts
From: robertten1 at aol.com (robertten1 at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 22:10:05 -0500
The Roadster Factory ??

Maybe,
Bob T

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Drews via Fot <fot at autox.team.net>
To: Mike Deweerd <deweerdm at rogers.com>; Aaron Johnson via Fot <fot at
autox.team.net>
Sent: Wed, Jan 18, 2017 4:46 pm
Subject: Re: [Fot] Engine mounts

I bought some from Cambridge England a number of years ago.  Shipping
was almost as much as the parts.  Bought 4, put 2 in my car and ended
up selling the other two to a racing buddy.  Have had them in the car
for probably 10 years.  Tore up the normal ones.  Got rid of the
tilton clutch, that may have helped some (I can now more gently
engage the clutch), but I think the motor mounts were the real fix.

Probably comes from something else like a Rover v8.

I've not seen them domestically but recall some conversation
semi-recently about that - maybe a Moss ad.

Regards, Tony D