fot

[Fot] Kastner cup at Blackhawk raceway

Subject: [Fot] Kastner cup at Blackhawk raceway
From: jason at multivintage.com (Jason Ostrowski)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 17:44:56 -0600
Typically it is ok to run a SCCA car at the Kastner cup Weekend. But not on
slicks.
You will need to run DoT tires that are allowed by the Sanctioning body.
They are usually pretty set on not having slicks in the Production car
Groups.
And Historically Cars with more current equipment etc. May not be
eligible to win the Kastner Cup.
But That Is UP To Kas Kastner and his selection process for the Cup
criteria.
However, that has not stopped some front runners like Mike Munsen  and Sam
Halkias from kicking some but for the overall win in years past.
We will do our best to try to accommodate every type of Triumph in any case.
Just communicate early and disclose any questionable mods in conflict of
the Typical Vintage Guidelines...  and we will try our best to communicate
in your favor with the sanctioning body.
Thanks
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ Racecars