fot

[Fot] Kastner cup at Blackhawk raceway

Subject: [Fot] Kastner cup at Blackhawk raceway
From: cudapilot at comcast.net (Brian Garcia)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:42:40 -0600 (CST)
I just spoke with the host hotel and there are actually still twelve rooms left
in our block.  As a reminder - you must tell them you are with the Friends of
Triumph for the Blackhawk Classic or else the rooms will not show as available.

Hampton Inn Beloit

2700 Cranston Road

Beloit, WI  53511

608-362-6000http://www.beloit.hamptoninn.com

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Regards,

Brian Garcia

Friendly Ghost Racing

847-452-2246