fot

[Fot] TR3 restoration slide show

Subject: [Fot] TR3 restoration slide show
From: dlhogye at comcast.net (davehogye)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 03:27:51 +0000 (UTC)
Hello Friends,
I hope this message finds you all well.
I have been wanting to put together a video slide show of my TR3 restoration
and race car build for sometime. The stormy weather here on the west coast has
forced me to sit down long enough to put something together.
I also have a number of race weekend videos to share with you soon. The long
time between fiddling with editting and downloading videos causes me to have to
relearn how to get it done, so I have put them aside in frustration.
I have some very good Sonoma Kastner Cup footage I think you would enjoy. Stay
tuned.

The music with the slide show is the Hungarian Rhapsody No.2 by Liszt. I happen
to be Hungarian on my father's side, the music was open and free for use and it
happened to be very close to the length of the slide show, so I thought it to
be a good all around fit. I was initially looking for some jazz when I found
it.

Cheers,
Dave Hogye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW-cSGzyKXs