fot

[Fot] IH B414 Tractor

Subject: [Fot] IH B414 Tractor
From: mckearn2 at gmail.com (McKearn McKearn)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 20:27:11 -0600
Hello All.
   I apologize for getting this far off from the usual topics but I need
some input here.
 I am considering the purchase of an older British made tractor and am
wondering if anyone out there has any experience with the International
B414?   They were built between 1961 and 1966  in Bradford England. I am
most concerned with availability of parts.
 By the way I am so much looking forward to the upcoming Kastner cup at
Blackhawk Farms. I call that my home track because I grew up 7 miles from
the track and on weekends when the wind was blowing the right way we could
here the cars racing. I was there every chance I got.
                       Thanks.  P.J.