fot

[Fot] How much electrical power is needed for a 30 minute race.

Subject: [Fot] How much electrical power is needed for a 30 minute race.
From: jaboruch at netzero.net (Joe Boruch)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 17:44:14 GMT
I initially raced my TR3 with an Odyssey PC 925 battery (weighs 26#), which I
never had a problem with, but I would charge it after each track session.
These and other lightweight batteries need a special charger.  I installed an
alternator after some research indicated that an engine will make more power
with a higher system input voltage.  Now using a PC680 battery, which weighs
15#. Joe(B)

Warning: Don't Use Probiotics Before You See This
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/588e2a45ad3172a4517cdst51duc