fot

[Fot] How much electrical power is needed for a 30 minute race.

Subject: [Fot] How much electrical power is needed for a 30 minute race.
From: tr4racing at googlemail.com (MadMarx)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 15:17:10 +0100
Once on the TR8 the changer failed and the car was running on battery.
Even with a 65ah battery the car started misfiring from 6000 rpm onwards.
I couldn't address this issue but after the car didn't start after the run
anymore I knew something has happened to the alternator.
After a repair the engine power was back.

For sure this is more evident on a V8 with a single coil ignition than on a
4 cylinder, but as the old lady said, while peeing to the ocean: Every bit
counts.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----