fot

[Healeys] Belleville washers in BN2 steering box

Subject: [Healeys] Belleville washers in BN2 steering box
From: coudesluijs at chello.nl (Oudesluys)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 10:02:07 +0100
The Belleville washers used in the A-H will no doubt be standard items,
so if you know the I.D. and O.D. you can get them wherever you want for
pennies rather than over 10 pounds or dollars. Check though how they are
fitted, all in the same direction makes for a very stiff "spring" with
little travel, opposing each other gives much more travel and less force
to compress.
Kees Oudesluijs