fot

[Healeys] Insurance

Subject: [Healeys] Insurance
From: airtightproductions at icloud.com (Steven Kingsbury)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 16:53:55 +0000 (GMT)
I have Haggerty and have used them for years. Easy to work with, but then, I've
never had a claim. But they really do help our community in a number of
different ways and I'm more than satisfied. And yes, their rates a very
competitive.

Steven Kingsbury

BN1 #598

On Jan 16, 2017, at 05:52 AM, Leonard Berkowitz <DrBerkowitz at hotmail.com>
wrote:

Any thoughts on insurance.  I have quotes from JC Taylor and Haggerty .  Any
comments on either of these or any suggestions for alternatives.  Currently
insured with State Farm  which is costing double what these two quoted.

Len Berkowitz

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

Healeys at autox.team.net