fot

[Healeys] Insurance

Subject: [Healeys] Insurance
From: healeyron at yahoo.com (Ron Mitchell)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 17:55:45 +0000 (UTC)
I've been with Hagerty for over twenty years. ?Have had two claims. ?Both times
they told me to get a quote and then sent me a check for the quoted amount with
a note that if there is additional expense they will cover it. ?One note of
caution. ?Make sure the agreed amount you insure your car for will cover the
replacement cost. ?I've heard of incidents where the agreed amount was less
than the replacement value and Hagerty paid the agreed value. ?If you under
insure your car to save a few dollars don't expect them to make up the
difference.
RPM1959 100-6 BN6!969 ?AN9?