fot

[Healeys] Brake Cleaner

Subject: [Healeys] Brake Cleaner
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Michael MacLean)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 07:16:47 +0000 (UTC)
I was looking for something to clean off some oil spreading around the fill and
drain plugs of the differential so I could paint it. ?Here in California any
chemical that works is banned. ?It's impossible to find a degreaser that works.
?Looking around the Internet I found a brake and parts cleaner in a spray can
made by Wurth. ?It says on the can, "Not for retail sale", but you can buy it
at Pegasus Racing for less than 6 bucks. ?I sprayed the oil on the diff with
this stuff and waited for it to dry. ?There was no runoff on the ground below
where I sprayed, but when it was dry the oil was gone and it was bone dry.
?What makes this so good in this case is the diff had been sand blasted to a
rough surface. ?I did not think it would be easy to get out. ?Heck I got to buy
more of this stuff. ?No financial interest, just a very satisfied customer.
(HAO) Wurth Brake Cleaner - Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies

|   |
(HAO) Wurth Brake Cleaner - Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies

Wurth makes the best non-chlorinated brake cleaner available. Removes grease,
oil, and brake dust and dries quickly without residue. Harmless to most
plastics.
  |   |

Mike MacLean

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android