fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup Registration / Schedule

Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Registration / Schedule
From: hpspitfire at gmail.com (Aaron Johnson)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 12:56:46 +0530
I'll also throw this out there for everyone.   I hope the weather holds out and
you have a perfect weekend for racing.

Blackhawk is a great facility, they have done a ton of improvements to the
paddock roads and infrastructure.

However, if it does raineither the day before or during the event the paddock
becomes a nightmare in several places.   If you feel your rig is stuck.  Don't
try to get out on your own.  Wait it out and they'll have you out at the end of
the within 5 minutes.  If you try and get yourself out it'll take 30.   Walk
every area of the paddock before you drive in.  If it feels mushy try and avoid
it.  I got my rv stuck a few weekends ago.  Not fun, but I actually got to
watch some racing

Aaron

Sent from my iPhone