fot

[Fot] Blackhawk Car Classifications

Subject: [Fot] Blackhawk Car Classifications
From: tony at tonydrews.com (Tony Drews)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 00:22:44 -0500
Don't overthink it.  TR-3's are typically 2C or maybe 2B, TR-4's are
typically 2B despite being a bit over the displacement of the
cutoff.  They try to group cars with similar speed in the groupings,
2A goes up to 4 liters so we're closer to the 2 liter cutoff.  And if
you get it a bit wrong in registration it doesn't really matter.

Regards, Tony