fot

[Fot] Blackhawk Classic / Kastner Cup T-shirts

Subject: [Fot] Blackhawk Classic / Kastner Cup T-shirts
From: cudapilot at comcast.net (Brian Garcia)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 10:43:37 -0500 (CDT)
All-

VSCDA will be using the Kastner Cup Artwork on its event T-shirts this year
(picture inserted below).  All race entrants will receive one with their entry.
 In speaking with the event chair yesterday he mentioned that the last two
years they have run out due to high entries (that's a good thing!) and there
haven't been any leftovers to sell to non-entrants.  I asked if there was a way
to pre-order for those either attending or those that cannot be there.  He said
yes but there is a short window - they are placing the shirt order this Friday.
  So, for those that are interested we only have today and tomorrow to get your
name on a list.  Since I'm guessing some that will respond will be attending
and some won't.  In effort to not make this a logistical nightmare I am going
to assume the role of T-shirt fairy and will place the order with VSDCA, pay
for them, and then either hand them out or mail them.  So here's what I need
from anyone that wants one - send me the following information:

Name

T-Shirt size(s)

Quantity(ies)

Picking up at Track or Mailing?

Address

Shirt price is $12.  My paypal account is:  cudapilot at comcast.net
mailto:cudapilot at comcast.net

Cutoff will be tomorrow 6/1 at 9 p.m. Central

Thanks!

Brian Garcia

Friendly Ghost Racing

847-452-2246

cudapilot at Comcast.net mailto:cudapilot at Comcast.net