fot

[Fot] Airport rides for Kastner Cup

Subject: [Fot] Airport rides for Kastner Cup
From: jason at multivintage.com (Jason Ostrowski)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 16:43:47 -0500
Some of you have requested info about taxi cab and or limo service to or from
the Milwaukee airport at various times throughout the Kastner Cup weekend a
Blackhawk Farms.
I have looked into some options and have listed below 2 companies that will be
able to provide door to door service to and from Milwaukee Airport and the race
track throughout the weekend as needed. Both are relatively small companies and
will know by virtue of being driven to the racetrack that the arrangement for
price has been disclosed at the respective cost.

1) Zippy Cab Belvidere IL.
A no frills cab ride from or to the airport cost $80.00 24 hour service, 7 days
a week. Call (815) 721-9525 to arrange itinerary 48 to 24 hours in advance as
well as with as little as 2 hours notice.

2) Park Avenue. A limo service. Ricard Kneubuehl proprietor. An up class in
style and service. Nice reliable door to door service from a fellow racer who
owns the Limo service. Dick is a real character and rather amusing with a cost
of $150.00. Call Park Avenue (815) 229-5466 to arrange itinerary etc.

For the record I have no financial interest in any of these companies but have
negotiated the rates listed on our group's behalf.
I hope that this makes some of your planning easier. You are free to pick
either company.
Please be advised that I am not responsible for anything lost, dropped or
broken along the way.
And All further arrangements must be made on your own.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6 racecars

Sent from my iPhone