fot

[Fot] Airport rides for Kastner Cup

Subject: [Fot] Airport rides for Kastner Cup
From: jhasty at mhc-law.com (John Hasty)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 01:12:17 +0000
I have car and will be going to track around 12:00 on THur & returning Sun
after races if a ride is needed

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 31, 2017, at 8:45 PM, "Jason Ostrowski via Fot" <fot at
> autox.team.net> wrote:
>
> Some of you have requested info about taxi cab and or limo service to or from
> the Milwaukee airport at various times throughout the Kastner Cup weekend a
> Blackhawk Farms.
> I have looked into some options and have listed below 2 companies that will
> be able to provide door to door service to and from Milwaukee Airport and the
> race track throughout the weekend as needed. Both are relatively small
> companies and will know by virtue of being driven to the racetrack that the
> arrangement for price has been disclosed at the respective cost.
>
> 1) Zippy Cab Belvidere IL.
> A no frills cab ride from or to the airport cost $80.00 24 hour service, 7
> days a week. Call (815) 721-9525 to arrange itinerary 48 to 24 hours in
> advance as well as with as little as 2 hours notice.
>
> 2) Park Avenue. A limo service. Ricard Kneubuehl proprietor. An up class in
> style and service. Nice reliable door to door service from a fellow racer who
> owns the Limo service. Dick is a real character and rather amusing with a
> cost of $150.00. Call Park Avenue (815) 229-5466 to arrange itinerary etc.
>
> For the record I have no financial interest in any of these companies but
> have negotiated the rates listed on our group's behalf.
> I hope that this makes some of your planning easier. You are free to pick
> either company.
> Please be advised that I am not responsible for anything lost, dropped or
> broken along the way.
> And All further arrangements must be made on your own.
>
> Jason Ostrowski
> Friendly Ghost Racing
> 1969 Triumph GT6 racecars
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> mhc-law.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by a
law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part
of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please
content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.
There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including
the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you
for your cooperation. 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency.
We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.