fot

[Fot] Milwaukee Airport Transportation Option

Subject: [Fot] Milwaukee Airport Transportation Option
From: paulricco at att.net (Paul Ricco)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 20:07:40 -0500
FOT,

You will find a link attached below to a locally owned rental car company that
has location very close to the airport and does pick-up/drop-off service.  They
have several location in SE Wisconsin.   I have no interest in the
business.However, the owner is a local car dealer that I have know for many
years.  They have a wide variety of vehicles and very reasonable rates.  You
might even want to call if you are going to book a car and explain your
situation.  You might be able to get even a better rate than quoted on the
internet.

https://www.mayfairrentacar.com/locations/milwaukee-mitchellairport/
<https://www.mayfairrentacar.com/locations/milwaukee-mitchellairport/>

Good Luck,