fot

[Fot] Fwd: Race Spitfire for sale-68 rouundtail type....SCCA F/P 1296

Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Race Spitfire for sale-68 rouundtail type....SCCA F/P 1296
From: rek46 at aol.com (Richard Kristoff)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 17:56:45 -0400
?
In a message dated 8/25/2017 5:41:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, rek46 at aol.com
writes:

?
From: rek46 at aol.com
To: mark at bradakis.com
Sent: 8/25/2017 5:40:19 PM Eastern Standard Time

I am selling my Spit racer and 30 years of parts accumulation....It is log
booked and up to date.Roller,new race motor,GT-6 trans/driveline....and more
parts and spares than I can list here...Very competitive,and super easy to work
on as everything was done to be that way so everything could be done at the
track.I have 30 yrs of racing with a MK III,so all spares are double or
triplicated for convenience of installations at track...I have been trying to
list all the details and all the inventory but it is overwhelming,sooooo, if
you have any interest at all in Roller,or All,please contact me and I will send
you my 6 page list,etc.and or get you photos of anything you want....The car is
on facebook with in-car videos from last 2 years at many races,my son
Ryan,driving,including Majors and others...at Ryan Kristoff Racing .com or
Facebook ,etc .......contact me at ?248 470-9523.. or rek46 at aol.com