fot

[Fot] Dust cap for Upgraded Ft Hub/Axle

Subject: [Fot] Dust cap for Upgraded Ft Hub/Axle
From: kknight at klaenv.com (Kenneth Knight)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 08:27:41 -0700
A few weeks back some folks were looking for the part # for the dust cap
that fits the upgraded hub/front axels for TR-3/4 cars.  I keep a spare in
my parts box and it is a Doorman 13973 (Ford).  I was in Pepboys over the
weekend and they are in stock for about $5.00.

I found that if I run the pop in decorative insert for the wheel center
(that cover the dust cap) at least when if the cap pops off you won't lose
it on the track and it helps keep mung out of the wheel bearing.

Ken