fot

[Fot] Herman Van Den Akker

Subject: [Fot] Herman Van Den Akker
From: triosan at gmail.com (Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 10:29:27 -0800
Thank you Ken for letting us know.  I am saddened by his departure.

Bought thekit for the street car and the throw out bearing for the race
car.  While I never met hom in person, I had many long talks over the
phone.  Like with Ken, there was never a short conversation with Herman.
And with both of them, there was more information to absorb from these
conversation than I was capable of doing.  They will both be sorely missed,

Chuck