fot

[Fot] Herman Van Den Akker

Subject: [Fot] Herman Van Den Akker
From: brakey6666 at gmail.com (Glenn Franco)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:27:08 -0500
Sad news in regards to Herman's passing.
We enjoyed his company at the VTR conventions. I admired the fact that he
and his wife drove his TR250 across the country to the many VTR's he
attended.
I installed one of his 5 speed conversions on one of our club members TR6.
Very well designed and executed. He was always available for questions on
the installation.
Glenn Franco