fot

[Fot] some new products

Subject: [Fot] some new products
From: tedtsimx at bright.net (Ted Schumacher)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:30:01 -0500
Hi List. Hope all your "go-fast" presents arrive on time.? Here are a
couple items that may be of interest for the coming season. We have a
clutch manufacturer who makes custom parts for us. Unlike some clutch
suppliers, this fellow makes new clutches, not just relining existing
discs.? There have been several instances of discs coming apart by
shearing off the fingers that hold the friction material.? We have been
making a cure for this for several years. A sprung center hub with heavy
damper springs and friction material mounted a solid disc rather than
sheet metal fingers.? We also supply solid center discs with a variety
of friction material. Please have a look at the attached pictures when
you have a chance.? You can see the difference in mounting material on
IMG5299. IMG5304 shows one of our solid center paddle discs? TR3 - TR6
pictured but we can do any diameter and spline size. Thanks for your
time. Have a Merry Christmas. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022