fot

[Fot] clutch disc blow-up picture

Subject: [Fot] clutch disc blow-up picture
From: rkramer56 at gmail.com (Bob Kramer)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 07:12:25 -0600
I have had decent success with OEM stuff up to 6500 rpm with the occasional 7
grand. I wouldn?t risk above that without going to better stuff.  I do believe
that the cost accountants have done more to damage the reliability of the parts
in everything we use than can be assessed. When they get it right great, but
off by a little bit and reliability goes out the window.

I?m in the construction equipment dealership world. We see this constantly in
new models of tractors. The cost rationalize the ne w designs and miss. All
sorts of failures of the new designs then get fixed with product improvement
programs until the design will hold up.

Bob