fot

[Fot] AC Fuel Pump 12V-EP12

Subject: [Fot] AC Fuel Pump 12V-EP12
From: robertten1 at aol.com (robertten1 at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 22:06:48 -0500
Hello Brad,

I did a little internet search and came up with Auto Performance Engineering as
recommended for parts to rebuild your pump, I would check out their website.
And there is a vintage parts shop near me in Massachusetts, Then and Now
Automotive that specializes in vintage AC Fuel Pumps, and they also may be of
help, you can check their website as well.

Best of Luck,

Bob T
'64 Spit GT  autocrosser